Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Actress Yvonne Nelson in Secret Love Affair with Iyanya Again


"My guy can't really cope with a character like Tonto Dike... she is too wild for him and even you sef asking me understands what am saying. Iyanya is a young man and should be with someone he's cool with."

That was what an insider source told Olufamous.com when he was asked to shed more light on the rumoured reconciliation of Kukere master, Iyanya and Ghanian actress, Yvonne Nelson.

My source further told me that there was never a "real relationship" between Iyanya and Tonto but that it was people who didn't know the whole truth that sold gossip to Yvonne which made her to call it quit with Iyanya last November.

I hear they both had a nice time together when Iyanya visited Ghana during Christmas and the couple are back together for good. As at the last check, Iyanya has uploaded Yvonne's photo as his DP on his BlackBerry.

I just hope their new found love would stand the test of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts